Our creative agency is actively expanding our digital team and skills. There is an exciting opportunity with us for a mid-weight full stack developer who is ready to spread their wings.
The work we do is diverse and no day is the same. From stylised landing pages; WordPress themed sites; to interactive sites with CGI integration; all the way through to complex database driven ones.
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about web technology and who enjoys keeping up to date with new trends. You need to be open to sharing your passion with the team so they are inspired and equipped to sell your amazing work. This approach will also come in handy with when you meet with clients on occasion. They love hearing firsthand from the experts who actually build their websites!
The dynamic industries we service include FMCG, Property Development, Mining and Infrastructure as well as Professional Services. Our clients are smart, level headed and collaborative. Our team is made up of ambitious and quite simply nice people and it doesn’t hurt that we have a truly awesome office directly opposite a key train station.
- Work experience in either Digital and or a creative agencies.
- The successful candidate will have operational experience as a full stack web developer with an equal focus on front end and back end development.
- Proven experience in complex web builds and comfortable working with CMS platforms such as WordPress, with a range of solutions you can point to in your portfolio that you are proud of.
- You must have approximately 30 great websites under your belt by now, with around ten of them nailed in effective responsive frameworks.
- Strong competency in scoping your work and then effectively delivering to that plan.
- Strong Responsive layout including Bootstrap
- Cross Browser compatibility
- Experience with – angular.js / backbone.js / knockout
- Demonstrated experience with either Drupal / AEM / Sitecore / WordPress
- Multiple programming language experience
- MySQL experience
- Linux command line skills
If this is you – we can not wait to hear from you!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org