We’re a fast growing and progressive creative agency in Redfern, servicing around 20 large clients – We’ve doubled our business year-on-year since inception a few years back. And our team of 20 has helped us make the BRW’s top 100 fastest growing companies!
We’re looking for a specialist digital designer with ideally knowledge of UI/UX best practice.
You’ll need integrated experience across a broad range of clients and industries. You’ll also be a very skilled communicator and problem solver, and now looking for a place where you can apply your learnings from a clean slate. This is a role where you can take more of a lead and truly demonstrate your prowess.
Our new Digital Designer will benefit from hands on leadership from our award winning Creative Director who has around 20 years of experience aswell as being part of a studio team of 12 hungry integrated design, digital, development and 3D professionals.
The industries we specialise is in are FMCG, Mining and Infrastructure, Property Development and Corporate.
We’ve become extremely skilled at developing an acute understanding of our clients’ business and market, and we are sought for our exceptional client service standards.
As a reasonably young agency, that has grown rapidly – we’re still bedding down processes internally and even with some of our clients. This position would be great for someone who is patient and keen on driving creative process based on your past/best experience.
Our office is in a brand new building with large open space. We have a huge balcony and will be adding some exercise equipment to make the most of the onsite shower! It’s worth mentioning the many cool bars and cafes in the area – great for lunches and after work festivities 😉
- Extraordinary digital skills – with the proven ability to solve problems conceptually in collaboration with cross functional groups throughout a fast paced environment.
- Strategic active listening skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- A passion for team building and leading through inspiration and example.
- Always ready to roll up sleeves and jump in to capitalize on opportunities or solve issues.
- Expert knowledge of creative and production processes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience in digital design in a creative agency
- Strong portfolio,
- Expert at translation of consumer insights into actionable digital design strategies and breakthrough concepts that drive business results
- Solid understanding and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and business objectives
- Effective and creative brainstorming, ideation, and other problem-solving skills
- Clear and compelling presenter in order to sell concepts to stakeholders.
Please no recruiters.