If you are seeking a new role that covers new fields of work, we have an opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Our agency specialises in Brand, Digital, CGI & PR and we do a lot of brand and print work to support that. Our channel agnostic approach means that we deliver the best solution possible for the Client. So rather than being pigeonholed – this role will drastically broaden your skills and expertise across industries and disciplines.
Heard is a place where an ambitious AD can make their mark, whether it is in operational areas (process), technology and innovation, culture, strategy and or leadership. We provide an extremely collaborative environment, one where hard work is celebrated and rewarded.
We also take succession planning very seriously, because we know that setting professional personal goals in the first place, greatly excels achievement and job satisfaction. The successful candidate will benefit form a very engaged leadership team who invest a lot of energy in fostering a winning team environment.
IN A BIT MORE DETAIL
/ Working with varied brands concurrently, across our target industries, including but not limited to FMCG, Property Development and Mining, Infrastructure & Corporate.
/ Responsible for driving, implementing and optimising integrated campaign strategies, with a strong focus on digital
/ Working with fellow suits, creative director, the studio manager to drive briefs and kickarse marketing outcomes
/ Contributing hugely to the overall client satisfaction/relationships, with a third sense for potential issues and the ability to nip them in the bud
/ Assisting with regular financial reconciliation, planning and forecasting
/ Proactively managing the Studio Manager to ensure adequate resources are secured accordingly
/ Contributing to weekly WIPs if and where required to ensure team is up to date, on task and clear about that week’s objectives
/ Extremely confident negotiator
/ Ability to juggle many balls
To be considered for the role, you must emulate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail: you’ll proof all work and easily identify ways for improvement. Includes day-to-day comms from well-compiled emails, documents and presentations.
- Insanely organised: Always prepared for the short and medium term, thinking two steps ahead for your and your team’s projects.
- Managing up: An instinctive skill you have. You love taking the lead so your team feels incredibly supported and knows they can always count on you.
- Concise communicator: Always thinking before you speak and communicating in a calm and concise manner.
- Exceptional administrator: You’re expert with the Microsoft Office suit. You are a formatting genius and take on any such task with ease and enthusiasm because you know how incredibly important a professional presentation is. You proactively volunteer your administration support.
- Collaborative: You wholeheartedly accept assignments from your leaders and you are an active listener and communicator with your peers.
- Evolving strategic skills: You have developed a great sense of excitement and pride in how you research and write your creative briefs.
You will be joining an excellent account service team and full service studio.